The next generation of the ZOTL10, the Mk.II, has a beefy linear power supply. Designed with ultra-low noise Belleson regulators, the transformer is in a separate enclosure in order to ensure the lowest noise floor possible.
A redesigned backplate features WBT binding posts, copper RCA jacks, separate inputs allowing either a direct-to-board connection or the use of a volume control. After extensive listening, we've reconfigured the output wiring to improve the sound and shortened signal paths whenever possible.
There are two inputs, one direct and one with a volume control. The standard unit has an Alps Blue Velvet volume control for those that are skipping the preamp. The Alps pot is a very nice, respected volume control, but for those that want a remote and zero signal degradation, we now offer an optional remote stepped attenuator utilizing Dale 1% precision resistors.
The ZOTL10 Mk.II is an expression of EL84 amplification that is accurate, uncolored, and now at another level.
All ZOTL10 models are upgradeable to the new power supply: visit the upgrade section on the product page. If you're interested in further upgrade options, contact us via email.
Designed by David Berning, the ZOTL10 Mk.II uses his ZOTL technology, which allows for a highly reliable protection circuit, low output impedance, very consistent performance regardless of speaker impedance, and low heat operation with long tube life.
• Sensitivity: 1.2V RMS for 10 watts output
• Output impedance 1.2 ohms http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/linear-tube-audio-zotl-10-mk.-ii-amplifier/
• Input impedance: 50k
• 100V / 120V / 240V operation: Auto-switching
• Hum and noise: 94dB below full output (measured at 20Hz-20kHz) • Carrier: -50dB (460kHz)
• Power output with 4-ohm load: 12W, 0.5% THD
• Power output with 8-ohm load: 10W, 0.5% THD
• Frequency response (8-ohm load): 6Hz to 60kHz, +0, -.5dB
• Amplifier class: Push-pull Class AB
• Voltage gain (8-ohm load): 18dB
• Size: 9 inches (23 cm) wide, 8 1/2 inches (22 cm) tall, 18 inches (46 cm) deep (including connectors), 7.25" L x 4.75" W x 4.12" H
• AC umbilical: 24"
• Net weight: Amplifier: 14 lbs./6.4 kg, Transformer case: 5.1 lbs/2.3 kg
• Finish: Aluminum case
• Tube complement: two 12AT7s, two 12AU7s, and four EL-84s