We now offer NOS 12AT7 and 12AU7 tubes in the Tubes section! The ZOTL10 already comes with high quality NOS input tubes, but now there are more choices if you want something special, or simply an extra set.
The next generation of the ZOTL10, the Mk.II, has an entirely new, linear power supply. Designed with the same ultra-low noise Belleson regulators as our MZ2's LPS+, we've put the transformer in a separate enclosure in order to ensure the lowest noise floor possible.
A redesigned backplate features WBT binding posts, copper RCA jacks, separate inputs allowing either a direct-to-board connection or the use of a volume control. After extensive listening, we've reconfigured the output wiring to improve the sound and shortened signal paths whenever possible.
(Available very soon!) An optional microcontroller-based stepped attenuator volume control allowing attenuation with minimal signal degradation.
The ZOTL10 Mk.II is an expression of EL84 amplification that is accurate, uncolored, and now at another level.
All ZOTL10 models are upgradeable to the new power supply: visit the upgrade section on the product page. If you're interested in further upgrade options, contact us via email.
Designed by David Berning, the ZOTL10 Mk.II uses his ZOTL technology, which allows for a highly reliable protection circuit, low output impedance, very consistent performance regardless of speaker impedance, and low heat operation with long tube life.
• Sensitivity: 1.2V RMS for 10 watts output
• Output impedance 1.2 ohms
• Input impedance: 50k
• 100V / 120V / 240V operation: Auto-switching
• Hum and noise: 94dB below full output (measured at 20Hz-20kHz) • Carrier: -50dB (460kHz)
• Power output with 4-ohm load: 12W, 0.5% THD
• Power output with 8-ohm load: 10W, 0.5% THD
• Frequency response (8-ohm load): 6Hz to 60kHz, +0, -.5dB
• Amplifier class: Push-pull Class AB
• Voltage gain (8-ohm load): 18dB
• Size: 9 inches (23 cm) wide, 8 1/2 inches (22 cm) tall, 18 inches (46 cm) deep (including connectors), 7.25" L x 4.75" W x 4.12" H
• AC umbilical: 24"
• Net weight: Amplifier: 14 lbs./6.4 kg, Transformer case: 5.1 lbs/2.3 kg
• Finish: Aluminum case
• Tube complement: two 12AT7s, two 12AU7s, and four EL-84s